Tuesday 27 January 2015

Ten totally useless facts about me!

So everyone seems to be posting facts about themselves at the moment...and I've totally gone and jumped on the bandwagon! 

  1. I currently have 2 pets- a cat called Nala and a fish called white fish. I used to have 3 fish in total which were each a different colour, but she's the only one i have left now. I have also had 3 guinea pigs called Honey, Treacle and Fudge and a cat called Oscar.
  2. My natural hair colour is blonde, but I've been dying it since I was 14! It's currently purple and black.
  3. I don't even have a middle name! My parents didn't love me enough :P 
  4. My son is named after the tv show, Dexter. That's right...the one about a serial killer.
  5. I am like a magpie...i LOVE anything glittery and sparkly! 
  6. I still haven't taken my driving test! I did pass my theory last year and I'm currently still having lessons. Fingers crossed I'll finally pass in the next few months!
  7. I love Disney and really want Lee and I to go to Disneyworld in Florida for our honeymoon...and take Dexter of course!
  8. I'm actually really shy and find it hard to trust people. But once i do know you, I will talk you to death. You will probably end up wanting to cut your ears off! 
  9. I have a big sister called Lisa, but no other siblings.
  10. I used to be really ambitious and full of plans when I was younger. Now, all i want out of life is for Dexter to grow up happy and healthy, for Lee and i to get married and for us to buy our own house. Anything else is a bonus!
So there you have it, just a few facts about me. I'm planning a few different blog posts which I'll be writing in the next few days so keep 'em peeled! 
Until next time, much love
Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment