Thursday 23 April 2015

50 things that make me happy!

So i have been noticing lately that a lot of bloggers are writing a list of their top 50 things that make them happy, so i thought i would join in! Off the top of my head, i can think of lots of things that make me happy...not so sure if i can easily think of 50 though! Here goes...

  1. Dexter
  2. Lee (my fiancé)
  3. My cat Nala (she is totally insane)
  4. Treat day!
  5. Listening to Dexter babble away to himself in baby language
  6. Watching Stella...or anything Ruth Jones has written or starred in
  7. Printing photos and putting them in frames
  8. Cuddles!
  9. The feeling i get when i have pushed myself to do something out of my comfort zone :)
  10. Dexters laugh
  11. ...and Lee's laugh
  12. clean washing
  13. Nandos!
  14. Pizza Express!
  15. ...okay. No more restaurants. I promise
  16. Online shopping
  17. Strapping Dexter into the baby chair in the trolley when we go to the supermarket! So cute!
  18. Red velvet cake
  19. The Used (my favourite band)
  20. When people retweet and favourite on twitter
  21. Wedding inspo on Pinterest
  22. Walks with Lee and Dexter
  23. Days out with Lee and Dexter
  24. Nights in with Lee and Dexter
  25. Watching a movie you thought would be pants and actually loving it
  26. My Macbook Pro
  27. The pride you feel when people say your baby is cute
  28. A warm cup of tea with a chocolate malted milk...or 7. Make that the whole bloomin' packet!
  29. When pre pregnancy clothes fit again
  30. When Dexter learns something new
  31. Taking photos
  32. My nieces and nephew
  33. Reading
  34. Unusual art
  35. Pretty fonts
  36. Jubbly ice lollies (i am obsessed with them!)
  37. Anything to do with unicorns
  38. Cat eye sunglasses
  39. Fifties fashion and hairstyles
  40. Reminiscing
  41. That tunnel in the Sealife centre that makes you feel like you're underwater
  42. Christmaaaaaaaaas!!
  43. Anything that makes Lee and Dexter happy
  44. Sleep...it's a rarity
  45. Freshly painted toenails
  46. Beauty and the Beast
  47. Having my nails done
  48. Animals. I'm a real animal lover :)
  49. My Engagement ring and what it symbolises
  50. Live Music



Okay...so it looks like i managed it! Had to scrape the barrel in a few places there, but you get the general idea! What are your 50 things?

Until next time,
Laura Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Totally with you on number 28 lol. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! The sad thing is, i can't remember the last time i actually had a warm cup of tea! It's like Dexter has a sixth sense and starts to cry as soon as i've made it, so it's freezing when i actually get to it!

    ReplyDelete