Thursday 7 May 2015

Dexter ootd 7/5/15

Hello again! So today, Dexter brings you another ootd! He was up for about an hour in the night so he actually let me sleep until 8.20am this morning! After giving him his breakfast, and waiting for him to wake up after a short morning nap, it was time to get him dressed. As it's another dull day, I decided on another long sleeved top accompanied by jeans and socks. 
His entire outfit today is from next, apart from his socks and vest! As you can see, his top says 'high five me :)' which I did! He gave me a look that you would only reserve for someone who had grown two heads... I then blew a raspberry, we both laughed and were friends again! 
His socks look like little high tops and are so cute! They were in a big gift pack of socks bought by my parents and given to us as part of Dexters Christmas presents. 
His vest today is one I totally forgot he had and still had the tags on! He had two of these in 0-3 size when he was born, and a lovely bib to go with them, bought by Lee's mom! This one is 6-9 months and has been sitting in his vest drawer waiting to be worn. 
So that's Dexters ootd for today! 
Until next time!
Laura XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment