Wednesday 6 May 2015

Dexter OOTD 06/05/15

So, just as an initial disclaimer, I do not profess to be any sort of baby stylist or majorly fashionable person. I am, however, a very proud parent and I love finding cute little items for my baby! Dexter is a hop, skip and jump away from becoming a 6 month old...or a week away if you want to be technical! He is such a lively and sweet little boy who is full of smiles and it's an absolute pleasure being his Mommy. 😊
Since I have found it difficult lately,with one thing and another, to get out regular full length blog posts, I decided to post ootd's for Dexter! I thought it would be a nice way to bridge the gap between my long blog posts and keep you in the loop about how we are doing and what we've been up to! Also, Dexter loves the camera! So, here is Dexter's Ootd for today, which happens to be on a wet and windy Wednesday!

Get a load of this cheeky little chap! So, as you can see, dexter is channeling spring in yellow today! His top is a lovely Toy Story number which reads 'I'm too cute for my boots!' 
His jeans are from next baby and his socks were one of many cute little gifts from my parents when Dexter was born! 
As you can see by the blurred picture, Dexter is a major wriggle bottom nowadays! 
So, there you have it! Dexters very first OOTD! It's pretty difficult keeping yellow clothes clean, especially as we are in the process of weaning! 

Until next time!
Laura XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment