Friday 10 July 2015

Guess who's back?!?




Helloooo! It's been so long! I'm so sorry i haven't written a post in absolutely ages. I have no excuse, just the fact that i really lost my head when it came to fitting my blog into everyday life. I am definitely going to try and assign at least 15 minutes a day to writing a post, even if it's just part of a post, so that i can keep you all up to date and keep my blog nice and fresh!
So, how have you been? I have written a few posts that i haven't posted yet, all about what i have been up to during the blogging hiatus (that's a posh word for 'took a break and completely lost the plot!)
I am so excited about starting afresh with my blog and staying dedicated to writing. It's something i've always loved doing and the reason i started my blog in the first place!
Keep your eyes peeled for more posts very very soon!
until next time,
Laura xxx



Picture credit to Facebook.com/shoeboxblog
and shoeboxblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment